My energy level sucks today.

It could be that I know I have to go home and then go shopping when I get home. It could be that I know the day is not going to be over until 10 or so what with the shopping. It could be that I slept through the alarm and have been scrambling ever since. It could be that I stayed up too late? Though I slept through the night and didn't wake up once that I remember which is rare for me, so you'd think I'd be ahead.
I didn't have coffee at home, so maybe I just need to drink more. I just feel drained at this point. It is most likely because I worked Saturday, had one day off to do errands and a whole bunch of bullshit, and then came back to work. So maybe I just need a real weekend. I know that other people do it all the time, some people never have a day off and work 2 different jobs and my hat is off to them cause I could not handle that.

I've made a ton of posts and tried to finish them, but they don't feel complete. I've been working on one for like a week and just can't finish it out. No doubt it's going to offend someone as I tend to say stupid things. Oh well.
I'm going to Tammi's tomorrow to visit. I should've been over there a lot more recently, but it just didn't happen. So with, or without the boys, I have a plan at least. I'm excited about that! It's only too bad that the Dutch Bros. don't live over by Gateway.

Lately? My skin is so itchy. The weather has turned me into a red, scratchy monster.
I don't have a rash, and I think the steroids didn't help. They are an anti-inflammatory, so I think my skin was really happy.
And then I stopped taking them, cause it wasn't a long term thing. So FLARE UP. My skin doesn't look any different, and it's not getting that dry scaliness to it, the only thing is that after I scratch, I'm all red. And I can't seem to stop the scratching.
Now I'm hating life and tired and I don't WANNA work. (I'm whiny too, obviously)
Maybe I'll just nap at work. Ha. Right.
At my desk.

In any case, at least it's a real weekend this time, not just ONE day off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.