CSI Stuff
I'm particularly "posty" tonight, sorry. I guess. Unless this entertains you.
I'm having a hard time realizing that I'm really kind of a spoiled bitch. I'm not sure how it happened, as I used to sleep outside and live on the streets. Which means, NO TV, y'all.
But my cable rocks my world now, and maybe that's sad, I don't know.
I've been having problems with the "on demand" feature, and so this week the cable people came and gave me a new cable box.
Which means...that I was FINALLY able to watch the season premiere of CSI. All I really wanted to know was if Sara lived or not.
The added addition of seeing "Mr. Heckles" from friends was awesome.
I just finished it and finished crying over it. I'm an emotional girl as we all know.
I've loved CSI for a very long time now. Not since the beginning as I didn't get the concept, but for many years now.
Ben does not really like it, so I watch it On Demand. And I always wonder why I find the dead bodies so entertaining. Besides obvious reasons of course, being I am a morbid type of person.
But this episode clinched it for me.
I've always loved Sara, don't get me wrong, Catherine is hot. Marg is a hot women for being as old as she is. She's tons cuter than she was when she was 20. This gives me hope for the future.
But Sara? Sara is a bad ass and this episode proved it.
She rescued HERSELF from under the car. She would have died if she'd stayed there, but she is so bad ass that she managed to loosen herself from a CAR BEING ON TOP OF HER.
Nick did not save himself from the coffin dammit. The boys have no clue, and the girls rock.
The sappy part that really got me? When she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the name "Grissolm". That's a spectacularly sappy ending.
But even before she pulled herself out FROM UNDER A CAR (did I mention that?), she managed to get out of a trunk, beat someone's head into a window and jumped from the car.
Then she woke up and tried to get her attacker on her side.
So for tonight, Sara is my hero. I can only hope that given the same situation (like that would EVER happen), I could save myself as well.
Call it me being an idiot, but I think her striving to save herself only proved what she was talking about...how she wondered if she would ever have anyone to lean on, or if she would only have herself.
I used to wonder that, but Ben has a really good shoulder, so I know he can and will "save" me. Not that anyone has ever tried to kidnap me.
Anyhow. I gotta get back to the cable and watch the next episode. She's not entirely in the clear yet and the boys are gone doing some magic tournament, so it's my night to catch up on CSI.
I'm having a hard time realizing that I'm really kind of a spoiled bitch. I'm not sure how it happened, as I used to sleep outside and live on the streets. Which means, NO TV, y'all.
But my cable rocks my world now, and maybe that's sad, I don't know.
I've been having problems with the "on demand" feature, and so this week the cable people came and gave me a new cable box.
Which means...that I was FINALLY able to watch the season premiere of CSI. All I really wanted to know was if Sara lived or not.
The added addition of seeing "Mr. Heckles" from friends was awesome.
I just finished it and finished crying over it. I'm an emotional girl as we all know.
I've loved CSI for a very long time now. Not since the beginning as I didn't get the concept, but for many years now.
Ben does not really like it, so I watch it On Demand. And I always wonder why I find the dead bodies so entertaining. Besides obvious reasons of course, being I am a morbid type of person.
But this episode clinched it for me.
I've always loved Sara, don't get me wrong, Catherine is hot. Marg is a hot women for being as old as she is. She's tons cuter than she was when she was 20. This gives me hope for the future.
But Sara? Sara is a bad ass and this episode proved it.
She rescued HERSELF from under the car. She would have died if she'd stayed there, but she is so bad ass that she managed to loosen herself from a CAR BEING ON TOP OF HER.
Nick did not save himself from the coffin dammit. The boys have no clue, and the girls rock.
The sappy part that really got me? When she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the name "Grissolm". That's a spectacularly sappy ending.
But even before she pulled herself out FROM UNDER A CAR (did I mention that?), she managed to get out of a trunk, beat someone's head into a window and jumped from the car.
Then she woke up and tried to get her attacker on her side.
So for tonight, Sara is my hero. I can only hope that given the same situation (like that would EVER happen), I could save myself as well.
Call it me being an idiot, but I think her striving to save herself only proved what she was talking about...how she wondered if she would ever have anyone to lean on, or if she would only have herself.
I used to wonder that, but Ben has a really good shoulder, so I know he can and will "save" me. Not that anyone has ever tried to kidnap me.
Anyhow. I gotta get back to the cable and watch the next episode. She's not entirely in the clear yet and the boys are gone doing some magic tournament, so it's my night to catch up on CSI.
Comments