Lift Your Head Up High And Blow Your Brains Out

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf, so save the planet and kill yourself.
If you're feeling down and out, wondering what life is all about,
lift your head up high and blow your brains out."

No, I'm not depressed, actually Bloodhound Gang makes me kind of happy. (For being somewhat depressing lyrics, it's set to a really up tempo beat. That's what I love about Bloodhound Gang, they sing about some crazy shit, but it's always upbeat as far as the music.)
That's just the way I'm going to feel after Saturday. We open EARLY and I could possibly be here for 10 hours if they need me. We're only planning for about 9 hours so far, so possible O/T is a good thing. It is just not something I'm looking forward to. I have to make the walk to Springfield Station again at 6:40 am, or else be 5 minutes late. I might do that this time. Don't know yet. I don't have money for the Dutch this time though.
Derek is going to go to a friend's house Saturday night. Then church on Sunday. I'm letting the boy form his own conclusions. Church bored the hell out of me, but maybe he'll love it. He's spending a lot of time with this kid and that's ok with me really.
I guess he was telling someone the other day that "Patience is a virtue". LOL. MY KID SAID THAT. Ha ha. He's going to become a Christian or something. Actually, my biggest fear is that he will become Republican. *shudders*

I'm scattered today, but I felt like I should write something.
New South Park tonight and I'm very excited! Last week's more than made up for the poop one. I don't find those as funny, though Bono saying "Yeah, yeah, yeah" over and over again was funny. Also, when they said that that's why Bono can do so much good and still be a piece of crap (literally), that made me laugh.
But last week! They had TOTORO in Imagination land. And again, with bandages after the terrorist attack. I hope Cartman doesn't get his balls sucked though. Kyle saved him when he was pretending to have Tourettes (another good one) and now he turns around and tries to make him suck his balls? That's bullshit.

I just realized that I'm writing about them like real people. Um. On to something else.
I had a fantastic weekend. And Monday off since I work this Saturday. So it was a long weekend at that. Heather met me at work on Friday and took me to Good Times where we ran into Zac, and then Mike met up with us. I finally managed to unload all my extra old shirts on her! Sadly, I will never be able to find the shirt she wants, cause apparently, it was illegal and not ever authorized by the UO. Oops.
Then Saturday I got to go to sushi and Jenn bought me sushi. I bought her coffee and I got a ride home out of it. LOL. I'm a ride and house whore.
Also! Friday Tara took me out to lunch and bought me a YUMMY steak. It was so nice to be treated all weekend. I really lucked out.
Monday involved way too much shopping for a damn costume. I guess you can't find simple ones anymore? We settled for a "phantom" costume that has glowing eyes. It's ALMOST the Grim Reaper. It'll work, that's for sure. And new shoes for the kid. Boy, I get screwed in October. LOL.
Completely out of money but at least it was an awesome weekend. When I get home Saturday, Ben might be out at Magic and Derek will be at the neighbors and I will come home to a quiet house. It's so weird when that happens. When I'm there and they leave it's different.
I found out that the Bijou is rocking the RHPS this weekend and I so wish I could go, but I'm sure Heather has to work and I still have no money. Oh well. Maybe I'll put on the RHPS when I get home and yell out the call out lines all by myself. I can have fun alone. =)
And if I'm alone, I can totally do the Time Warp and not worry how stupid I look. Tis the season, anyhow.
Actually if Heather were there, we could totally do the Time Warp anyhow. Neither of us worries about the other one thinking we are stupid. That must come from like...13 years of knowing each other. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.