What the hell brain? Stop it.

It’s only Friday.
And I work tomorrow.
And I’m fucking whiny about it.

B was no help and all wishy washy so I just decided I should make every effort to not be in the hole at the end of the month… But it’s just…ack. I don’t think anyone but me will appreciate me any more for it. I mean, I’ll be happy I put forth the effort, but disgruntled that it’s always me dealing with it. In the marriage email of doom (as it shall hence forth be called), I basically told him that if he doesn’t figure this shit out, it’s not gonna work. I’m not going the ultimatum route, that never ends well with him.

But what the fuck do I do then? His dad won’t be here, where will he go? It’s like I uprooted him from his home and then I’m gonna kick him out? *sigh*
Sometimes I wonder if he’s just not in this because it’s easy.. And then I laugh and laugh, because I am NOT easy.

But he doesn’t have to work this way, you know?

I hadn’t been stressing so much about the money lately, mostly because of the lovely credit card and then I got the bill last month and was like..holy fuck. We are out of control. At least I’m not taking cash advances like I did way back when I was a college kid, but yikes. No, it's not maxed, but I can see how it could become that way too easily. It’s a slippery slope. Tax returns come, and I should send out a large check to the credit card people. We’ll see if I do.

 In the meantime, we all know I like rum…but then I get drunk and sometimes sad. I’ve put away the marriage talk, but now I’m just like..god, we have NOTHING in common when I get drunk and then I’m sad about that. Of course, who does have everything in common? Sometimes I think he totally gets me and sometimes I think he doesn’t get me at all.
The one thing we really agree on (for the most part) is the child. I suppose that’s a big thing, but he won’t be around forever you know? He'll grow up and move out (hopefully).

Seriously wondering if I should just not drink around him. I mean. This sad thing isn't good at all, and no one likes a maudlin drunk. Least of all me. I just feel like he's not making an effort to connect with me. He hates all horror movies, hasn't read any of my books (after I read his!), hates all the music I want to listen to after some drinks, and we only seem to agree on sitcoms. I don't always want to watch sitcoms, you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.