This helped me a lot.
However, I have a hard time listening to that song now.
And sometimes it wrecks me instead of helping, but it's CHARLES. Talking. Alive.
I might have to stop the anonymous comments. Apparently the only people who leave them are going to form snap judgements of me based on how I look, and since I can't go and read their blog or anything, it really doesn't seem far, since I can't even try to read their stuff and see if they are reasonable people. I have to assume that they are jackasses. What follows is the wonderful comment I read right before I left work yesterday and my response. I should have been the bigger person (HAHAHA!) and not said anything cause of course they replied again. Anonymous said... all I can say is you need JENNY CRAIG, if it worked for kirstie alley, it'll probably work for you, take care of your health, you are pretty, but with all that flabb framing your bobne structure nobody can see it I replied of course, cause I am dumb. And pissed off. I got this back… Anonymous said... I know being skinny is overrated, its all about being healthy, just because you have a boyfriend that loves...
Today I am 26 and 50 weeks and one day old. Which means in two weeks it will be my birthday. That's really what I was getting at, LOL. You know how people on TV are always having their birthdays forgotten? Not me, I inform people on an almost daily basis that it will be my birthday soon. There is no way they could forget. I look at birthdays like a special time for me. And I am all about me. Obviously. I hope the weather is like today on my birthday. I like rain in spurts. I like how fresh everything smells and I really hate it when it's too hot. I'm not sure how I was a summer baby, what with this hatred of heat. I work early that morning to get out of here early. Maybe go home and put some make up on and be lazy about getting ready. In any case, I will make it a good day. (I'm slightly embarrassed by this and NO ONE WILL MENTION IT EVER AGAIN, just so you know, but it's my blog and I feel the need to share.) Last night I spent entirely too much time checking out...
Comments