Today I quit life.

Today sucked and then I came home. Where I was assaulted at every turn with the shopping trip FAIL I pulled off Friday.
We overspent already, but some how we managed to neglect some kind of important things.
Then I noticed that we are already almost out of fucking cereal because I am an asshole who bought Crispix. Which everyone fucking loves so why did I think it would last two weeks?
The snacks that Derek makes a big deal about are almost gone too and I'm pissed. Now he'll tell everyone how he NEVER has snacks and really between him and Ben they just eat them ALL.
The cereal only lasted this long because I have been skipping breakfast. Those assholes who say that people who eat breakfast generally weigh less are fucking liars. I've cut back calorie consumption and I'm not somehow "starving" when the cereal inevitably sends me to carb crashdown.

So now I'm sitting here worrying about snacks and fucking cereal and all I can think is that if I'd spent less on something I bought for me, they'd be happier. Gah!!!!!!
WTF brain? Wouldn't they just eat the other snacks faster?
Top it off with a VERY crispy chicken burger in the trash (which I'm betting was forgotten while Ben was using the fucking computer) and I've lost it.
Meanwhile I'm typing this on my iPod so that Ben can continue to use the fucking computer while I glare at the back of his head. My arm is going numb and it's really hard to type furiously. No doubt auto correct has changed something incorrectly too. FUCK!!!!!
Now I just want to smoke a cigarette, which will only further the no money problem when Ben has to buy more.
I'm full of self recrimination for that $11 I spent at the bar last week (didn't I think of the dire snack situation!!) and Ben is merely worrying about if he can pay the guy for magic ($18!) after we get paid on the 6th, already shorting that check.
Why can't I just not worry? And not fucking feel bad for enjoying myself?

I has hates today, especially for money. Plus people on the bus are so fucking rude they won't move over for a blind guy to sit down yet I can't spend money on myself without justifying it to the nth degree?
Neither here nor there, but a craptabulous start to my exceedingly frustrating day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.