I take forever to post again..cause I suck.

But I don't suck as bad as my old journal. Filled with worries, stupid boys, dumb thoughts. Oh man. I was a dumb ass teenager.

The next boy I set my sights on was no more worthy than many of the ones before him.

His name was Caleb and he had bug eyes, but for some reason (confidence, I think?) I was drawn to him.
I will say that I met Joi through him long before we did anything, so at least I got Joi out of it. =)
He was full of himself. And I was willing to believe he was all that.
I slept with him one night after watching "Dusk Till Dawn" at the Bijou. I was currently nursing quite a few crushes. I'd spent the night with him prior, but only cuddling, no sleeping together. It seemed like every time I started to realize what an asshole he really was, he'd do something nice or make me think he was cooler than he was.
One night he took me out to a movie, "Fear" and I was impressed that he'd asked me. Turns out that the tickets were free and no one else wanted to go with him. So when he got bored halfway through the movie and left, I tried in vain to find the people I had already been hanging out with and watch "Vampire: The Masquerade" with them. I think I may have finally knocked in Alder's window enough for them to hear me. Just in time to catch the end. =(
Pretty sure that was AFTER the sleeping together.
Anyhow. I went to the movie with a bunch of guys, a few who were interested in me, but I was not interested in them and then went back to Joi's with Caleb. We did the deed, I was unimpressed....and decided to go back down to Alder's room to stay the night. I think I may have dropped something on the stairs or else he wanted to feel really fucking good about himself cause he told Joi that he heard a noise after I left that sounded like maybe I was so overwhelmed with the sex that I had fallen on them.
NEVER MIND THAT HE DIDN'T COME OUT TO CHECK ON ME after he thought that perhaps I'd fallen on the stairs.
I nursed that crush for at least a little while longer. =(
Spend the night cuddling with Alder in his bed though. And damn well appreciated the place to stay. I'd say it's my most illicit moment, leaving one boy's bed for another, but there was worse (better?) later.
I remember Caleb liking Julie like every boy who I thought I adored at that time. I also remember him not getting ANYWHERE with her.
After I had Derek and was taking my little sister back to my mom's after she spent the night with us at my house, I saw him outside the bus. He looked at me like he expected me to get off the bus and fall at his feet.
This guy who the last time I remember really spending any time around, we ran out the back of Cafe Espresso to avoid spending time with.
I just looked back at him like the full of himself asshole he was.

I've found him on MySpace, or Facebook since...through mutual friends..am I about to friend him? Fuck no. We weren't friends. He thought I was going to be full of adoration and that's the only reason he ever spent time with me.
Anyhow. Yay. Number 4 on my list of sexual partners. How come I hate so many of these guys now?

Oh yeah, I was fucking stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.