7 whole views this week! I have "visitors" who I am decidedly more excited about than they are on south park.
I figured that deserved a post but then I spent the whole day cleaning and then I started drinking. Cause it's the weekend and I must squeeze every goddamn bit of it out. Add that to a late start tomorrow and of course I started drinking. Which means this is all of a post you get.
Ps. How come Fox used to have so many good shows? WTF Fox? You heightened my expectations and then got rid of anything that wasn't animation.
Anonymous no more?
I might have to stop the anonymous comments. Apparently the only people who leave them are going to form snap judgements of me based on how I look, and since I can't go and read their blog or anything, it really doesn't seem far, since I can't even try to read their stuff and see if they are reasonable people. I have to assume that they are jackasses. What follows is the wonderful comment I read right before I left work yesterday and my response. I should have been the bigger person (HAHAHA!) and not said anything cause of course they replied again. Anonymous said... all I can say is you need JENNY CRAIG, if it worked for kirstie alley, it'll probably work for you, take care of your health, you are pretty, but with all that flabb framing your bobne structure nobody can see it I replied of course, cause I am dumb. And pissed off. I got this back… Anonymous said... I know being skinny is overrated, its all about being healthy, just because you have a boyfriend that loves...
Comments