Thoughts...

If you have to ask about almost everything, you're not really worthwhile to me as an employee. I don't have time to answer things that a. could be answered by you if you thought it through, and b. you could ask someone else. Someone's who's job it actually is to know these things.

But what I hate the most? When someone asks me a question and when I answer but I don't want to sound like a fucking know it all, they assume I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground. Oh I do, I just didn't want to be a fucking asshole about it. Next time, don't fucking ask me.

If you're going to ask a person who's been here 5 years and believe her over myself who's been here almost twice as long...well...I don't have any sort of love for you. You frustrate the fuck out of me.

Oh man, I missed blogging. I missed anonymity. Facebook sucks for that. Everyone wants to be your fucking friend and I don't know how to say no. So instead I'll be scathing here and friendly and inane there.

Also, another thing, asking for my help and then saying it's because you "don't remember/are helping someone else" doesn't fly well. If you aren't watching me do it, how will you remember next time? All you had to say was you needed help with the line. That would've been fine. Saying "I didn't know", or "I wasn't told" OVER AND OVER only makes me think you are a fucking idiot.

Why they fuck are you still here? Oh yeah, you weren't fully trained because you got a "real job" and now you are quitting on us after mere months. Sweet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Kids these days. Yes, I realize I now sound like an old man. Maybe I am one, trapped in this 31 year old body.
Hi, I'm a dickhole. I like that word. Or dickbag. I guess I just like to say dick and add words to it. I also recently love "Bag of vaginas". As in, this day has been a bag of vaginas. Which it has. I hate inventory.

P.S. Sigh again motherfucker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.