I’m so fucking pissed you guys.
The child’s step mom wanted to let me know that his dad has been “grumbling” about having him like with them. WTFF?
Does he think I’m a bad parent? We had an agreement that I raised the kid, it’s not my fucking fault he moved so far away. He could see him more often and he rarely calls so why does he think he needs to have him live there? He has 2 other kids, why can’t he be happy with them?
I’m freaking out. I know she only mentioned it to warn me in case D says something to me about it. She never grew up in a fractured home and doesn’t know that OF COURSE he’s already mentioned it. He’s been mentioning it. The grass is greener on the side where it’s always summer or winter break and they have a dog. Never mind he’d never have his own space. I think he’d get aggravated. But mainly I’m worried about if J (yes, I’m using initials now…anonymity) thinks I’m a bad parent. Is this because of the rum? I mean, I know we don’t have the same parenting style but I’ve never considered him a bad parent besides when he said something stupid about how when D was older, he’d show him about smoking. I assumed he’d become an adult and realize that was a dumb call. If this because we increased child support? Or because I texted J trying to be funny and friendly? Am I not allowed to be funny? WTFF? I’m grumpy obviously.
I don’t really understand why it matters suddenly. They don’t have a room for him, it’d be 3 kids to a room. Which is not cool IMO. I just wish he’d not put ideas into the kid’s head when he knows damn well I’m not gonna give him up without a fight. 12 years he’s been living with me. And for the first 5 or so years, J was not around much after we moved out. He only started having weeks with him when the wife came into the picture. I was excited for him, she seemed nice. Now I adore her and I know she’s only trying to alert me to something that could be a question in the future, but I really kind of wish she hadn’t said anything.
Does he think I’m a bad parent? We had an agreement that I raised the kid, it’s not my fucking fault he moved so far away. He could see him more often and he rarely calls so why does he think he needs to have him live there? He has 2 other kids, why can’t he be happy with them?
I’m freaking out. I know she only mentioned it to warn me in case D says something to me about it. She never grew up in a fractured home and doesn’t know that OF COURSE he’s already mentioned it. He’s been mentioning it. The grass is greener on the side where it’s always summer or winter break and they have a dog. Never mind he’d never have his own space. I think he’d get aggravated. But mainly I’m worried about if J (yes, I’m using initials now…anonymity) thinks I’m a bad parent. Is this because of the rum? I mean, I know we don’t have the same parenting style but I’ve never considered him a bad parent besides when he said something stupid about how when D was older, he’d show him about smoking. I assumed he’d become an adult and realize that was a dumb call. If this because we increased child support? Or because I texted J trying to be funny and friendly? Am I not allowed to be funny? WTFF? I’m grumpy obviously.
I don’t really understand why it matters suddenly. They don’t have a room for him, it’d be 3 kids to a room. Which is not cool IMO. I just wish he’d not put ideas into the kid’s head when he knows damn well I’m not gonna give him up without a fight. 12 years he’s been living with me. And for the first 5 or so years, J was not around much after we moved out. He only started having weeks with him when the wife came into the picture. I was excited for him, she seemed nice. Now I adore her and I know she’s only trying to alert me to something that could be a question in the future, but I really kind of wish she hadn’t said anything.
Comments