My Favorite word of the day
Fucking whore!
I guess that's two words.
It was a tourettes kind of day. It's nice to be able to say fucking whore around your co-workers and not have them complain.
Yay for awesome people to work with today. =)
On the less funny side, I touched tons of money. More money that I can make in 3 years. It's disheartening.
And now I'm sore and tired. Glad for the bookstore, in any case.
GO DUCKS!
P.S. My kid just told me that his pizza hurt his gimpy front tooth. Now I'm waiting in my crazy head for it to fall out any second. How much stress can a person take?
P.S.S. And if it does, then I suppose we'll just go back to the damn dentist AGAIN.
I guess that's two words.
It was a tourettes kind of day. It's nice to be able to say fucking whore around your co-workers and not have them complain.
Yay for awesome people to work with today. =)
On the less funny side, I touched tons of money. More money that I can make in 3 years. It's disheartening.
And now I'm sore and tired. Glad for the bookstore, in any case.
GO DUCKS!
P.S. My kid just told me that his pizza hurt his gimpy front tooth. Now I'm waiting in my crazy head for it to fall out any second. How much stress can a person take?
P.S.S. And if it does, then I suppose we'll just go back to the damn dentist AGAIN.
Comments