Who gives a HOT fuck?



OMG. Haha. That title spoke the most to me, but I can totally see people being led astray on google searches. LOL.

At least I can find amusement somewhere.

This morning the clucking hens have already started. Apparently they are bitter about our newest full time person having to do more inventories. He was already doing some last year and the year before. Do my boss and I know more about inventory? Maybe we do, but how will he learn? Yes, he’s kind of a suck up, yes he does seem to talk and delegate more than working. Those are my issues with him and he is kind of a suck up, but he’s a nice kid. He’s pleasant, he shows up, he’s not a bitter old bitch. And he wants to know more. So WHY THE FUCK do we care if he’s doing more of the inventory stuff? I HATE inventory. I get all the shit inventories that are left over with the stupid managers who don’t understand fucking inventory. So I don’t give a shit if he takes it over. My luck, he won’t take it over and I’ll still get it because no one likes it.

What does it matter? I’m always tired by the end of inventory, and if he has the extra time on his hands, well why not? Doesn’t that just make sense? And if these older woman are trying to train the next group of us for when they leave, shouldn’t we be learning? Or do they just want to leave us in the lurch when they retire?

I don’t get it, I just wish they’d get over the bitterness. It’s way worse since they’ve been in the same room together. Both bitter as fuck.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I just keep saying fuck because I’m fucking pissed.

I generally sit here at my desk keeping to myself because these bitches be crazy, but today I actually exploded and was just like…”WHO CARES? Inventory is horrible!”. They kind of laughed. But they disagreed because they LIKE their inventories and get the good people and get to go to Portland on the company dime….I haven’t got to go anywhere yet. But I’m not fucking bitter about it. So be it…I’ll go somewhere some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.