Things I've learned from facebook.

That people don't always want to be your friend.

That the guy you thought you LOVED in high school has a hell of a lot more going on than you ever imagined and that you share a love of horror movies. Here I thought that he was just fucking hot.

It's not just a college site.

Many, many more people are on FB than MySpace.

You have a lot more work colleagues that you have to be "normal" for.

Your mom may be a better mom than on MySpace. That remains to be seen entirely. More conversation in two days than in two years though.

Since more people are on FB, that's more people to offend with random shit you say.

FB is far more addictive, since it seems to be a cross between twitter and MySpace.

I'm outta control.

Comments

Jenn said…
Mine isn't on FB but i have discovered how much a drama whore she is since myspace.
SWSNBN said…
It's weird, cause my mom's always been a drama queen, and yet..I dunno. I see her reaching out a bit more to my younger sister, and I know it makes Aspen feel good. So, I'm glad about that bit. It's weird to suddenly have so much interaction with her. I have yet to see if it's a good thing or not.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.