Random Thoughts

Extremely random and proud of it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Dooce

Is getting a hard time, cause she put ads into her RSS feed.

It's obvious they are ads. Don't go to them, if you don't want. I personally don't get it. But I decided to send her an email. I thought I would share it with you.

Plus, I found this blogger crush thing and I think this counts as an blog crush post.

What do you think? Gooey and lovey enough?

I had noticed the RSS feed ads starting.

You know what they say,

Make a profit and you're a sellout....

(ok, the first (OH MY GOD, when I sent this e-mail, that said fist, FIST, WTF?) part of that had something to do with music, but for the life of me, my brain just will NOT let me draw the correlation between the two, to make it make sense.)

Not that that's ever stopped me before.

Instead, I would say..

GOOD FOR YOU!

I'm glad that you are being rewarded for being so damned entertaining....there we go. I got it.

If you entertain, you're an artist
If you make money, you're a sell out.

HA! My brain does work.

Anyhow, what I meant with this WAY TOO LONG email was that I appreciate your site being here everyday (only wish there were weekends, but one does need family time) to make me laugh. Or smile, or cry. I'm happy for you. You've chosen a course, and you are making your way there.

HOORAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home